tree2component, but we were forced to render commandButtons instead, which looked quite awkward in some places.
application/xhtml+xml. I checked what content type I was getting from my server, and it was
text/xml. When I've added
<jsp:directive.page contentType="text/html; charset=UTF-8"/>to header of my page, suddenly all commandLinks started to work correctly.
-->. That's enough, when your content type is not something like
// your code here
Apparently, MyFaces doesn't do that. I'll confirm that, and if that's true I'll report a bug and provide a patch. So keep up, I'll tell you when that will happen, and post this patch here also.